COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF USER DATA
Within the aminhacasadeferias.com website, the AMCF, LDA, registered at the Commercial Registration Office of Portimão, NIPC 513 129 375, headquartered at Av. São Lourenço da Barrosa Turimar – Loja 3, Portimão, may require the User to make available data personal information, that is, information provided by the User that allows AMCF, Lda to identify / contact you (“Personal Information”).
Personal Data is requested when you register on the Site, request a contact, subscribe to a particular service, provide or request information, purchase a product or establish a contractual relationship with AMCF, Lda.
The Personal Data collected and processed are, in particular, the name, gender, date of birth, mobile phone, e-mail, address, tax identification (for billing purposes), credit card data (for billing purposes).
GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA
- Preserved in a manner that permits the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Treaties in a way that ensures safety, and appropriate technical measures are taken;
- Collected for specific, objective, legitimate purposes and not subsequently treated in a manner contrary to these aims:
When User Data processing is performed by AMCF, Lda, based on the User’s agreement, the User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. However, withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the treatment carried out by AMCF, LDA, based on the consent previously verified by the User.
UTILIZATION AND PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT OF THE USER DATA
AMCF, LDA, uses the User Data, namely, to:
- Provision of services;
- Management of contracts with the User;
- Invoicing and billing to the User;
- User Registration on the site
The data collected by AMCF, Lda, are not shared with Third Parties, without the User’s consent, except for the entities in which such communication is necessary for the execution of the contract with the User or in case it is necessary to fulfill an obligation to which AMCF, Lda is bound.
Rights of users as holders of personal data
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
- The contacts of AMCF, Lda;
- The purposes of the treatment to which the data are intended, as well as, if applicable, the legal reasons, for the treatment of the same;
- Deadline for the preservation of personal data;
- If the processing of the data is based on the consent of the User, the right to withdraw it at any time, without compromising the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the previously given consent;
- The right to complain to the CNPD or another control entity.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
AMCF, Lda guarantees the means that allow the user to consult his Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain from AMCF, Lda the confirmation that the personal data concerning him are treated or not and, as the case may be, the right to access the personal data.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his Personal Data, as well as the right to have his data completed.
RIGHT TO THE DELETING OF PERSONAL DATA (RIGHT TO BE “FORGOTTEN”)
The User has the right to obtain from AMCF, Lda, the elimination of its data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed, and if the data are treated illegally.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION TO TREATMENT
The User has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his or her privacy, the processing of personal data concerning him or when the processing is carried out for purposes other than those for which the personal data were collected , including profile definition. The right of access, right of rectification, right of withdrawal, right of limitation, right of portability and right to opposition may be exercised by the User by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
VIOLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
In case of violation of the Personal Data, AMCF undertakes to communicate the violation of the personal data of the User in question within 72 hours of the knowledge of the incident.